COVID-19 – Information From Da Rin Optometrist
Dear Friends and Family,
As we continually monitor the evolving COVID-19 pandemic, maintaining the health and safety of our patients and staff remains our priority.
As a small independent business, we view each other as family, so are taking all necessary precautions to ensure the livelihood and wellbeing of our team and their loved ones.
Now is the time to do what’s best for our community and small changes will make the difference to everyone’s health and safety, so we are asking you to make some adjustments to the way you enjoy the Da Rin experience.
- Always pre-book your appointment
- Please cancel your appointment if you are suffering from a sore throat, cough, fever or are feeling unwell. Also cancel if you have been in close contact with someone who is unwell. (We will still be here when you’re feeling better)
- Do not visit us if you have travelled overseas in the past 14 days
- If you prefer, we can arrange to post your glasses or contact lenses to you when they are ready
- Please don’t bring extra family / friends to your appointment, unless necessary
- We continue to maintain our stringent hygiene procedures within the practices.
For the time being, our optometrists and staff are solely based at individual practices instead of our previous rotations. This may mean that your preferred optometrist is not at your usual location. Our comprehensive records allow us to quickly see your past history, regardless of which store or optometrist you are visiting.
The current uncertainty is stressful for all of our community. We appreciate your continued support as we navigate through this time. We will continue to keep you up to date of any changes via our web page and social media.
Feel free to call us if you have any questions or concerns.